This one plays a very important role in optimizing new products time to market and time to volume production. NPI bridges the gap between prototypes and regular volume production. Vinrox’s technology, engineering, and manufacturing expertise help OEMs to take new products to the market cost-effectively and timely. The process refines the manufacturing process and sets optimized parameters.
We apprehend customer’s expectations, requirements, and vision of launching a new product successfully in the market. We also provide feedback to improve product quality and manufacturability. The engagement starts from early prototype phase, focuses on pilot production runs and ends at product handover to volume production.
New Product Introduction (NPI) Strategy
- Prototype Report Analysis and Refinements
- Quick Turn RFQ Management for Pilot Production
- Alternate Part Management
- Part Selection and Obsolesce Management
- Minimum Cycle Time for Pilot Production
- Test System Development
- Defining Assembly Time and Set up Parameters
- Pilot Production Component Sourcing Support
- AVL Management